user Experience design
There is a saying at IBM, that “Ease of use may be invisible, but its absence sure isn’t.” And writer and usability expert Steve Krug summed it well by saying “usability is about people and how they understand and use things, not about technology.”
UX design can be understood as creating the interaction, flow, and the experience between your user and the digital interface of your digital product or service. It relies heavily on your strategy, on research, and on the overall design of the service.
At holistique.design the user is at the center – but with a consideration and understanding for ease of development and business impact. We will go from big picture to tiny details, creating flows, interactions and processes that delight the user and bring value to the organization as well.
Some of the tools we will use:
- UX strategy
- Usability study & review
- Design thinking
- User flow design
- User onboarding
- Design systems
- Backlog management
Why choose holistique.design?
- 17 years of experience with digital products and services
- Experience in enterprise, agency and startup environments
- 9 years in user centered roles
- Proven ability to work with management as well as rocket scientists or writers
- Hands-on and strategic experience in user-centered design principles
- Founder and organizer of Geneva’s largest event series on UX and digital strategy
- Certificate in ‘UX research’ and ‘UX accessibility’ from Interaction Design Foundation
- Certified Scrum Product Owner certificate