Dwight D. Eisenhower said “Plans are worthless, but planning is everything.” And Kevin Roberts, former CEO of communications giant Saatchi&Saatchi said “Strategy has never been less important. Have a purpose, have principles, but the killer apps are execution and speed.”
It has never been easier to build a business or service. But it has never been harder to build the right business or service. And in line with the above, handing you a strategy document makes no sense. But to have the right processes and a guiding light in place is essential. Strategy is informed by research, and in turn informs service design and user experience design.
holistique.design will bring new points of view, a more complete understanding, foster communication within the organization, challenge your assumptions, question your business-as-usual, fill in the gaps, and champion the customer. But ultimately, we will make sure your business can go ahead without us.
Some of the tools we will use:
- Problem framing
- Value proposition design
- Branding & Positioning
- Competitor analysis
- Market research & segmentation
- Business model innovation
- SWOT analysis
- Communications strategy
- Workshop design & facilitation
Why choose holistique.design?
- EMBA in Management of Technology and Innovation
- BA in Economics
- 17 years of experience in enterprise, agency and startup environments
- Years of experience with strategy work for IBM
- Coach at startup competitions
- International experience
- B2B, B2C and B2B2C experience