Sam Walton, the founder of retail giant Walmart wrote that “There is only one boss. The customer.” And A.G. Lafley, CEO of P&G said “You have to focus on the customer. You have to get out and look.” So customer centricity is not only fundamental for tech giants and startups, but all kinds of organizations.
To understand customers, you have to observe them, talk with them, involve them. Then you have to translate the findings into insights, and bring it inside the organization. Insights should feed into strategy, be used when designing your service, and inform the user experience.
holistique.design will act as the voice of your customer, and enable you to continue hearing the voice of the customer even when our cooperation is over.
Some of the tools we will use:
- Research strategy
- Qualitative interviews
- Usability testing
- Participant observations
- Contextual enquiry
- Survey design
- Competitor research
Why choose holistique.design?
- 17 years of experience in enterprise, agency and startup environments
- Hands-on and strategic experience in various forms of qualitative research
- 9 years of experience in user-centered roles
- Certificate in ‘UX research’ from Interaction Design Foundation
- Ability to translate findings into succinct and actionable reports